What’s on in Tunbridge Wells
What can you do whilst visiting Salomons Estate?
Tunbridge Wells has plenty going on, from local events, beautiful country walks and stylish coffee shops. Here is your guide to what to do whilst you stay with us.
- Rocket Man – A Tribute To Elton John At Salomons Estate
Travel back in time on the 15th April 2022 and be treated to all the hits, such as Crocodile Rock, Philadelphia Freedom, Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting, Are You Ready for Love, I’m Still Standing, Tiny Dancer, Your Song and of course Rocket Man.
- Salomons Estate Roast Dinner & Easter Egg Hunt
Enjoy a delicious roast dinner and Easter egg hunt on Sunday 17th April 2022. Come along on Easter Sunday with the family for a traditional roast dinner and then a fun-filled Easter egg hunt for the little ones.
If you’re a gin lover then this gin festival is perfect for you. Visit Dunorlan Park, just 3.2 miles away from the estate, on the 14th May 2022. This beautiful event is the perfect way to spend the start of summer, enjoy gin tasting sessions, music and your own gin goody bag to take home.
Black Deer Festival on the 17th,18th and 19th June is an Americana and country music festival hosted in Eridge Park just 7.4 miles away from Salomons Estate.
This perfect foodie festival on 8th July 2022 hosted in Dunorlan Park just 3.2 miles away from Salomons Estate is perfect for an evening of food, friends and music.
Walks and Trails:
Explore the garden of England and visit some breathtaking walks and trails in the countryside.
- Penshurst Park
Penshurst Park Just 3.8 miles away from Salomons Estate this beautiful walk is perfect for a sunny walk with the family.
- Groombridge Place
Groombridge Place, just 4.3 miles away from the estate, is a remarkable and beautiful country estate resting on the border between East Sussex and Kent, on the edge of the historic village of Groombridge.
- Bewl Water
Bewl Water reservoir has a beautiful 12 ½ mile scenic route that is open to walkers all year round and follows a collection of forest paths, country lanes and all-weather surfaces. Just 11.4 miles away from Salomons Estate, it is the perfect excuse to get out in the fresh air.
- Salomons Estate
Here at Salomons Estate we have some amazing walks and views of the Victorian mansion, designed by the acclaimed architect Decimus Burton. Set in 36 acres of rolling gardens, parkland, and woods.
- Broadwater Forest
Broadwater Forest is a breathtaking nature reserve situated just 4.8 miles away from Salomons Estate .The reserve is perfect for through the wet woodland, where you can see a variety of birds, butterflies, reptiles and rare plants on a visit.
- The Goudhurst walk
The village of Goudhurst just 12.0 miles away from Salomons Estate is bursting with history and is perfect for that fresh Sunday morning walk. With plenty of walkways, forests and fields to explore.
- The Cranbrook Walk
Known as the capital of the Kentish Weald, Cranbrook is full of beautiful country walks. Just 17 miles from Tunbridge Wells high street it’s the perfect spring walk.
Grab a bite to eat and enjoy the local cuisine.
- STEAK – One Warwick Park Hotel
- The Ivy Tunbridge Wells – 46-50 High St, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1XF
- Turkuaz – 86-88 High St, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1YF
- The Raj Pavilion – 20 Grove Hill Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1RZ
- Côte – 71-73 Mount Pleasant Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1PX
- Prezzo- 84 Mount Pleasant Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1RT
- Pizza Express- 81 High St, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1YB
- Kai’s Kitchen- 14 Mount Pleasant Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1QU
- Wagamamas – 54-58 Mount Pleasant Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1RB
- Pub & Dining at Salomons Estate – Broomhill Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN3 0TG
Sit back, relax and let the day go by whilst enjoying delicious coffee and cake in some local coffee shops.
1. Arte Bianca – 1 Chapel Place, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1YQ
2. Fine Grind – 90-92 High St, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1YF
3. Hudson’s- 13 Chapel Place, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1YQ
4. Starbucks – CHURCHILL HOUSE, 85 Mount Pleasant Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1PX
5. Café Nero – 12-14 High St, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1UX
6. Juliet’s Café – 54 High St, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1XF