Celebrate your wedding day at a venue that retains all the magic and romance of a bygone era. With its elegant Grade II listed Victorian mansion, 36 acres of beautiful gardens, woods, parkland and a tranquil lake, getting married at Salomons Estate in Kent ensures a wonderful and unforgettable occasion.
Salomons Estate offers three fabulous function rooms to choose from. Our elegant Gold Room, which can seat up to 65 people for your ceremony and has doors that open onto the terrace, where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Estate.
You have the option of having your ceremony on the terrace, which provides an unforgettable setting for you to exchange those all-important vows.
Our Drawing Room can provide a beautiful backdrop for your wedding breakfast. Seating up to 100 people, it provides a spacious setting for your evening party.
Finally, our grand Victorian Theatre is ideal for large wedding parties and can host all aspects of your big day, from the ceremony to the evening reception. With its large stage it provides a generously proportioned space for all your entertainment.
We would be delighted to commit our whole team to hosting only your wedding on your big day.
With an Exclusive Use Wedding Package the whole of the venue is yours from your arrival, through until breakfast the following morning coupled with the best service that our experienced team can offer. For those wishing for some fresh air, or to stretch their legs, you will have the beautiful grounds to explore.
For full package details and prices please contact us.
• We offer exclusive venue hire so you can be assured you will be the only wedding on that day
• Personal attention of our experienced wedding host and management team to help you organise your big day
• Four different licensed ceremony areas including outside on our south facing terrace
• Licensed for civil ceremonies & Asian weddings
• Stunning grounds with two lakes provide an idyllic backdrop for photos
• Special Rate Packages available starting from 50 guests
• Up to 230 day guests for a ceremony and breakfast
• 47 bedrooms adjacent to the manor house available for guests
• All food is produced fresh on the premises.