From Rock ‘n’ Roll to Asian to Classic English Garden, Salomons Estate has had an extraordinary and exciting year when it comes to weddings and their themes. Whilst Salomons Estate fully embraces all types of weddings and alternative desires, read 2019/20’s anticipated wedding trends…
- Bringing the outside in – as 2019 draws closer, more natural decorations are being favoured when it comes to choosing centre pieces, table names and cake decorations. Surrounded by 36 acres of rolling woodlands, Salomons Estate has plenty of outdoor areas which provide the perfect Kentish back drop for couples who prefer wedding photos in a natural setting.
- Drones – Decades ago, who’d have ever thought that flying cameras would be essential to a wedding day? As the capabilities of drones and videography continue to wow the nation, couples are viewing drones as the best way to capture every angle and special moment of their big day.
- Mix and Match Groomsman Attire – Can’t decide on chequered patterns, floral prints or refined polka dots for your groomsman? Not to worry, as said by Megan Velez of Destination Weddings, it’s the groomsmen’s turn to mix and match! Couples are embracing, and braving, all types of patterns for their big day.
- Tiaras – Tiaras have made a comeback and at what more appropriate time than the end of a year that hosted a Royal wedding and pregnancy? A Tiara is the final delicate touch that enhances a wedding fit for a fairy tale. For the ultimate fairy tale wedding, Salomon’s Estate offers a grand Victorian mansion house surrounded by vast greenery, fit superbly for a princess!
- Deeper Colours – 2019 is predicated to be the year of deeper, brighter colour themes in replacement of the rustic, pastel pallets recently favoured.
To enquire or book your special day at Salomons Estate, please call 01892 51512.